The 3 Mutual funds that I have selected is based upon my research and opinion. Also, the investment in mutual funds should always be a long-term investment until there is some change happened in the fund. For example – fund manager changes of the fund. So, it is always suggested to monitor and review your mutual fund at regular intervals to make sure there is no change happened which may cause loss to you.
Here is the list of 3 best mutual funds which I have chosen. It consists 1 Multi-Cap fund, 1 Tax-Saving and 1 Mid Cap fund.
1. Parag Parikh Long Term Value Fund – This multi-cap fund has been well managed by Mr. Rajeev Thakkar since May 2013. The plus point with this fund is that,
- They invest their 30-35% money in foreign companies as well.
- It has given 16-17% returns to their investors in the past.
- This is a multi-cap fund. Thus, gives you exposure for small-cap, mid-cap, large-cap.
- This is safe and ethical also they do not do their aggressive marketing.
- This is a value-oriented fund.
2. Aditya Birla Tax Relief fund – As the name says, this is a tax saving fund. This fund is managed by Mr. Ajay Garg. This mutual fund has performed very well in the last 12 years. If we consider the performance then, it has given 25% return since it’s launch and 20% return in last 5 years. Which makes it a successful fund with a successful fund manager.
3. Sundaram Mid-Cap Fund – This fund is a mid-cap fund. Here we should consider this fact that, if someone invests in mid-cap funds in expectation of high return then the risk is also there. Sundaram Mid-Cap fund is a great performer in terms of returns. This fund has given 22% returns in last 5 years and 26% returns since, it’s launch. The fund managers for Sundaram fund are Mr. Dwijendra Srivastav and Siddharth Chaudhari.